Skip To Main Content

Withdrawing from GHS


During the school year, Parent/Guardian must come to the Counseling Office to withdraw their student. Parent/Guardian will need to bring the following items:

  1. Chromebook and charger
  2. Textbooks
  3. Library materials
  4. Any Uniforms that have been provided - Choir, Band, Orchestra, Football, Track, Basketball, etc.
  5. Reason for withdrawal, student's last day of school, name and address of new school 

Each student will need to be cleared from the cafeteria, library, and main office to be able to withdraw. 

Upon request, the registrar will give the Parent/Guardian an unofficial transcript and shot record to take to the new school for enrollment. 

Homeschool Notice

In Gallatin County, parents who wish homeschool their student MUST notify the Gallatin County Superintendent by completing a HomeSchool Notification Form (only applicable for students under the age of 16 years). The HomeSchool Notification Form is available through the Superintendent's Office or online and must be submitted to the Superintendent each year that a child is homeschooled. More information can be found on their website here

*Please note: Students (under 16 years of age) withdrawing to pursue homeschooling, will be withdrawn once the high school can verify the student's registration with Superintendent's office.

Superintendent's Office 
311 W. Main Street, Room 107
Bozeman, Montana 59715
(406) 582-3090
Counseling Office located at 4455 Annie Street Bozeman, MT 59718
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Summer hours may vary)