Skip To Main Content

Requesting Transcripts

Do you need your transcript for car insurance, college/university, or a job? Follow the instructions below to make a request. 


How to Request High School Transcripts 

Current Student Transcript for Non-College Purposes 

Drop by the Counseling Office or call 406-522-4620 to obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript. 


Current Student Transcript for Post-secondary Education Purposes

*Please note, transcripts needing to be sent to a college or university MUST be requested by the student. Official transcripts are primarily sent directly from Gallatin High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies. 

Students, login to your Naviance student account and request your transcripts be sent to the college/university of your choice. Please visit the CCC website for tutorial videos on how to navigate Naviance. 

You can also visit Lauren Covington in the College and Career Center (CCC), to make a transcript request. Lauren can be reached via email at


Withdrawn Student

If your student withdraws from Gallatin High School and the student's new school is requesting records, please have the new school send an official records request to the Registrar. Records request can be faxed to (406) 522-4622.


Alumni Students 

**Alumni/Graduated = The student does NOT currently attend GHS**

Official Transcript: Drop by the Counseling Office, or call 406-522-4620. Official transcripts are the original copy and must be signed and sealed by a school official.


**Please allow 2-3 business days to process your request.

Counseling Office located at 4455 Annie Street Bozeman, MT 59718
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Summer hours may vary)