Welcome to Gallatin High School
Home of the Raptors!
GHS New Student Enrollment Instructions
1. COMPLETE THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION APPLICATION
a pre-registration application. Contact the GHS Registrar to reinstate your child in the Bozeman
The registrar will contact you by phone and/or email to finalize your student's enrollment in GHS. *Please note, that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.
Once your application has been processed, an account will be created for you, and you will receive a confirmation email with your PowerSchool Parent Portal login information. Login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account and fill out the online forms. Forms can be found on the left-hand side menu bar.
2. REQUIRED ONLINE FORMS
Part I: Enrollment Forms (Navigate to Forms and click on the Enrollment tab)
- Previous Records Release and Academic History
- Required Documents
Part II: Annual Student Forms (Navigate to Forms and click on the General Forms tab: Annual Student Forms)
- Contacts and Legal Guardians
- Responsible Use of Technology
- Review, Acknowledgment and Consent
- Title I Compact
The bubble to the right of each form will turn green when successfully submitted. If you have any issues logging into your Parent Portal or with any of the forms, please contact the registrar.
3. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Please submit the following documents to the registrar via email or by bringing copies to the Counseling Office at your convenience. *Please note, your enrollment is not complete until all required documentation is received.
- A copy (photocopy is fine) of your child's most up-to-date Immunization Records to remain with your student's records. Immunization and vaccine information can be found on the district website here (includes information on required immunizations and exemption forms).
- A copy (photocopy is fine) of your child's Certified Birth Certificate to remain with your student's records.
- A copy of your student's Official Transcript (*only applicable for grades 10-12). Transcripts are used for placement purposes and to award transfer credit. *Please note, parents are responsible for obtaining a copy of their student's transcript.
- Verification of Permanent Address in the Bozeman School District is required for all enrollments (examples include a copy of lease agreement, utility bill, buy/sell, voter registration, etc.)
- Current IEP (if child has been identified as special needs) - required for placement
- Any legal documents regarding guardianship (necessary only if there are extenuating circumstances)
4. CLASS REGISTRATION 2023-24 (New students only!)
- Look through the 2023-24 Curriculum Guide and familiarize yourself with the GHS graduation requirements, course offerings, NCAA eligibility, AP, and dual credit opportunities.
Fill out the class registration sheet for the grade level you are registering for by selecting classes both required and electives. The class selection sheet outlines which classes are required for each grade level. Parent signatures are only required for students who want to take a zero-period class (class start time is at 7:30 am).
Submit the class registration sheet to the Registrar. You can either drop it off at the Counseling Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Summer office hours may vary. Please email the registrar before coming to the school)
**Due to the number of current and new students we have, counselors do not have the capacity to meet individually with new students for registration. All registration information can be found on our registration website.
Once the enrollment forms are submitted and we receive the required documentation, your student's enrollment will be complete. The registrar will reach out to you to finalize your student's enrollment.
GHS ENROLLMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone: (406) 522-4620
Fax: (406) 522-4622